- Hira Public School, managed by Sangamam Educational Trust Panangad, Kochi, is a learning center of motivated students and staff, engaged in realizing their full human potential.
- To create responsible global citizens utilizing CBSE curricula fully compliant with the principles of student - centered learning.
- To impart best education to each student, which shall foster academic excellence and all round development with universal values.
- To foster creative thinking, analytical mind, discerning attitude, unbiased judgment, and broad perspective.
- Apart from excellence in academics, give training in extracurricular activities.
- Encourage the students to develop a sense of responsibility towards their country and the local community.
- To achieve the distinction of being among the top five schools in the Kochi area in strength, success rate and quality.
- Impart the best academic curriculum to prepare students for admission to top universities and institutions in India.
- Provide outstanding teaching resources so that students experience all round academic, intellectual, social, cultural, physical, emotional and spiritual development to a well-developed curriculum.
- To start public schools and colleges, technical institutions, cultural societies and training centers.
Our school is the best choice for your kid
We enable each student to find, foster, integrate, evaluate, and utilize the knowledge, experience, and emerging information to make students successful.
We boost up the abilities of our students to perceive the world in new ways, to find hidden patterns, to make connections between seemingly unrelated phenomena, and to generate solutions.
We are keen to provide quality physical education & recreation programs that enhance the physical competence, fitness and mind relaxation for our students which make them physically active for a lifetime.